Terms & Conditions
The Ultimate Queenslander NFT is a collection of digital artworks running on the Polygon Blockchain. This website is only an interface allowing participants to purchase an Ultimate Queenslander NFT as a digital collectible.
Purchases can be made by credit or debit card, Google Pay or Apple Pay, through the Stripe payment gateway, or by users’ own Metamask Wallet. Users are responsible for organising and maintaining their own wallet. The Ultimate Queensland NFT smart contract runs on the Polygon Blockchain and once executed there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
This NFTQLDR.com website and its connected services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. By using the NFTQLDR website you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving the Ultimate Queenslander NFT digital collectibles.
- 1. Each Ultimate Queenslander is an NFT on the Polygon Blockchain. When you purchase an NFT, you own that and only that NFT and associated art related to only that NFT. Ownership of the NFT is mediated entirely by the Smart Contract and the Polygon Blockchain. At no point may we seize, freeze, or otherwise modify the ownership of any Ultimate Queenslander NFT.
- 2. Personal Use. Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms QRL, MOS, Playcasta, and Lion grants you a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the purchased art, along with any extensions that you choose to create or use, solely for the following purposes however any person who mints a Queenslander NFT that includes an ambassador is prohibited from commercialising the ambassador image: (a) for your own personal, non-commercial use; (b) as part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your Ultimate Queenslander NFT, provided that the marketplace cryptographically verifies each Ultimate Queenslander NFT owner’s rights to display the art for their land to ensure that only the actual owner can display the art; or (c) as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your land, provided that the website/application cryptographically verifies each Ultimate Queenslander NFT owner’s rights to display the art for their Ultimate Queenslander NFT to ensure that only the actual owner can display the art, and provided that the art is no longer visible once the owner of the Ultimate Queenslander NFT leaves the website/application.
You are solely responsible for your own conduct while accessing or using the site, and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the site only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws or regulations. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you may not, and may not allow any third party to: (i) send, upload, distribute or disseminate any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, hateful, violent, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content; (ii) distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature; (iii) impersonate another person; (iv) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site any content that infringes the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party or otherwise violates the legal rights of others; (v) engage in, promote, or encourage illegal activity (including, without limitation, money laundering); (vi) interfere with other users' use of the Site; (vii) use the Site for any unauthorized commercial purpose; (viii) modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site; (ix) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site or any part of it; (x) use any technology to collect information about the Site’s for any unauthorized purpose; (xi) access or use the Site for the purpose of creating a product or service that is competitive with any of our products or services. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this Section, we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, without notice to you, and without limiting any of our other rights or remedies at law or in equity, immediately suspend or terminate your user account.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- 1. If you elect to purchase an Ultimate Queenslander NFT through the site, any financial transactions that you engage in will be conducted through one of two networks you chose. The first by way of credit/debit card using the Stripe payment gateway system. The second by Polygon Blockchains Metamask Wallet. We will have no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, nor do we have the ability to reverse any transactions. We will have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage or any other transactions that you conduct via the Polygon Blockchain Metamask Wallet or Stripe networks.
- 2. Polygon requires the payment of a transaction fee (a “Gas Fee”) for every transaction that occurs on the Polygon Blockchain network. The Gas Fee funds the network of computers that run the decentralised Polygon network. This means that you will need to pay a Gas Fee for each transaction.
You expressly understand and agree that your access to and use of the site is at your sole risk, and that the site is provided “As Is” and “As Available” without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We make no express warranties and hereby disclaim all implied warranties regarding the site and any part of it (including, without limitation, the site, any smart contract, or any external websites), including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, correctness, accuracy, or reliability.
You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and agree that we have no liability or responsibility for any breach of security unless it is due to our wilful misconduct.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any losses you incur as the result of your use of the Polygon Blockchain and or Stripe Network nor do we have no control over and make no guarantees regarding any smart contracts.
You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
- 1. To the extend that you sell your Ultimate Queenslander NFT, please be aware that the prices of NFTs are extremely volatile and fluctuations in the prices of other NFTs
- 2. Ownership of an Ultimate Queenslander NFT confers ownership of digital artwork only. Accordingly, no information on this site (or any other documents mentioned therein) is or may be considered to be advice or an invitation to enter into an agreement for any investment purpose. Further, nothing on this site qualifies or is intended to be an offering of securities in any jurisdiction nor does it constitute an offer or an invitation to purchase shares, securities or other financial products. Due to the artistic nature of the project, Ultimate Queenslander NFT has not been registered with or approved by any regulator in any jurisdiction. It remains your sole responsibility to assure that the purchase of the Ultimate Queenslander NFT and the associated art is in compliance with laws and regulations in your jurisdiction.
- 3. You assume all risks associated with using an internet based currency, including, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your wallet.
- 4. NFTs, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology are relatively new and the regulatory landscape is unsettled. New regulations could negatively impact such technologies impacting the value for your Ultimate Queenslander NFT. You understand and accept all risk in that regard.
- 5. You assume all responsibility for any adverse effects of disruptions or other issues impacting the Polygon Blockchain
You must be at least 18 years old to access this site or to purchase an Ultimate Queenslander NFT. If you are under 18 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. By accessing the site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
All dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including without limitation your access or use of the site, or to any products sold or distributed through the site, will be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the Australian centre for International Commercial Arbitration Arbitration Rules.